Photography: I love it, and it's a big, big part of who I am. I've been taking pictures since I was a little kid, and I will likely be taking pictures when I'm old and grey. I've always been passionate about photography and that passion seems to only get stronger every day.
Am I the right person for the job?
Whether it's being a part of your special day capturing those once in a lifetime moments, photographing you and your family, or taking fun, creative engagement shots, I guarantee my passion for what I do will translate into photos that will "shine" - photos that you will absolutely love and be proud of.
Other things I love, aside from photography:
(1) my amazing wife Amy and beautiful daughter Claire
(2) my family
(3) our cute, loving cats and puppy
(4) Halifax, the city we call home
(6) Being outside, hiking, biking or canoeing
(7) Traveling to new places (with my camera of course)
(8) Nature and the natural world
(9) Football - Sunday is my favorite day of the week
(10) Laughing - I can never get enough
Here are a few from Rob & Rain’s wedding which took place in Halifax on a very hot day in July. I will gradually be adding more wedding pictures to my blog from the many great weddings I still have to share with all of you!